1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shot at a new indoor range in Massillon, OH tuesday. It is called Trigger Time and is located on Lincolnway. Great range run by even better people. They are planning on starting IDPA and bowling pin matches very soon. You can check out their website at http://www.triggertimellc.com

·
Banned
1,713 Posts
I have to hand it to guys like that who open a range with all the requirements nowadays. There isn't much money in a range... kinda like a gym. In most cases, the real estate is worth more to a used car lot.

We are doing a $200,000 (got a grant) upgrade to our ventillation system to bring it up to spec... all so Junior clubs can use the range as part of a non-school district funded riflery program. It's a non-profit trying to get teenagers involved in a marksmanship program.

·
Registered
11 Posts
That's awsome. Go figure, I move away from Massillon and now they have a nice range!! I just can't win! Haha. Now I'm in Virginia and we only have one decent handgun range anywhere close. I guess I know where I will be heading next time I'm in Ohio!! Thanks for sharing!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts