1911Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post here, so Iwould like to say hi. A few months ago, I bought my first new Kimber. I ended up with an Eclipse CLE Custom II. It is one out of 271 made in March of this year. It's absolutely the nicest looking 1911 I've seen off the shelf. It has the charcoal/ruby laminated logo grips, stainless slide/frame, the frame is oxidized black, along with the slide, but the slide flats (side of the slide) are brush polished. I started loading for it shortly after I bought it, and all is working out well. I must say that it feels nicer in the hand than anything else I have or have ever shot. Finally started getting very good at shooting slow fire with it. After yesterday, I am able to hit steel plates at 50 yards. I'm impressed. I also added Buffer Technologies buffers in it and they work great, they really dohelp things from taking a pounding in there. So far, I have put 850 rounds through it, and not one single problem of any kind. I want another Kimber when I can afford it.:)

·
Premium Member
20,434 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum! Your shooting journey has only just begun.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congratulations

Congratulations, I just purchased my first last week and love it as well. You will like this forum, I started posting here last week and the support has been great.

Welcome to the forum and to Kimbers.
:D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I also have these in the picture section that was added recently, but I'll add them here so they match with what I'm talking about.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts