1911Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m new to this forum but not to 1911’s.
Just picked up another of the RIA 1911A1 FS, Tactical's in 10mm at Murdocks Ranch store. They had ten (10) of them along with thirteen (13) of the RIA G.I. model …. On SALE! For 15% off! I don’t think I have ever seen more than two of either of these in one store at a time!
My first one is now the EDC in my aircraft and boat survival kit. This new one has already had the working surfaces polished, ramp & throat polished, trigger adjusted, sights fined and gone from out of the box 10 ringer to ALL in the X ring. Have only put about 750 rounds thru it so far so just getting broken in.
Id recommend the RIA 1911 for first time owners of this iconic platform before venturing into the often far more expensive Colts, Springfields, Wilson’s or for those with cash to expend perhaps a Les Bear!
if your a devotee of the 10MM and already have several or simply always wanted a 10mm in a 1911 platform the RIA 1911 TAC in 10 is a great add to your working pistols. Anyway … just wanted to give a shout out an opinion to the community. Be safe out there folks,

·
Premium Member
7,000 Posts
Welcome to 1911forum.

Sigh ... well you're causing me some regret, not more than I can handle. After receiving a Dan Wesson "Valor" 10mm / .40S&W convertible, I sold an unfired R.I.A. "Tactical" chambered in 10mm. Enjoy yours.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts