1911Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all and glad to be a member. I've been a gun enthusiast and collector all my life and have really gotten into 1911's since retiring. I am fascinated by the WWII era pistols and look forward to gaining new information from others on this site. I recently picked up a US&S at a local auction and couldn't be happier!

·
Premium Member
6,331 Posts
Hello to all and glad to be a member. I've been a gun enthusiast and collector all my life and have really gotten into 1911's since retiring. I am fascinated by the WWII era pistols and look forward to gaining new information from others on this site. I recently picked up a US&S at a local auction and couldn't be happier!
Welcome to,1911forum.

Congratulations.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Welcome from NW Georgia.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Welcome from Lehigh County. Retirement is awesome!
Hello Steve. Well I kind of agree with your post. I am married to my first wife for 51 years she has a honey do list that will stretch from Dallas Georgia all the way to Nashville Tennessee so it seem like I work more these days . Maybe you are single?

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome from the gulag known as New Jersey. I grew up in Central PA - Clearfield, to be exact, whereabouts are you?

Adios,

Pizza Bob

·
Premium Member
5,579 Posts
Check out the different sub-forums. You will find one that is just what you are interested in. Welcome aboard, see you around the forums.

Grumpy

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
Welcome from Montgomery County, PA!

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Hello Steve. Well I kind of agree with your post. I am married to my first wife for 51 years she has a honey do list that will stretch from Dallas Georgia all the way to Nashville Tennessee so it seem like I work more these days . Maybe you are single?
My wife doesn't have one of those honey-do lists. I'm self-directed, self-motivated, and mission oriented. All that means is that, like you, I'm as busy now as I ever was in the working world. The difference now is that I'm the one who decides what I will do next. Life is good. (y)

·
Registered
405 Posts
My wife doesn't have one of those honey-do lists. I'm self-directed, self-motivated, and mission oriented. All that means is that, like you, I'm as busy now as I ever was in the working world. The difference now is that I'm the one who decides what I will do next. Life is good. (y)
You are mister lucky. I would like to burn my wife’s honey do list but she would just make another one. Right now am doing a fence job to keep the rabbits out of her flower bed. That’s after painting the front porch . A husbands work is never done.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts