1911Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got rid of the only 1911s I’ve owned last year due to them being 45s and I was ready to move “down” to a 9. Just “won” a Nighthawk TRS Comp and in doing some research came across this forum. It will be my first 2011. Can’t wait for its arrival and to learn from all of you!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome to the Forum !

Congrats on Nighthawk 2011 💪
Looking at the price you shouldn't be disappointed :p

I've never been fan of 45 myself and has been shooting 9 only. Both 1911 and 2011 are fantastic platforms!
Next month I'm going to use 22 conversion, so will move "down" deeper than you. :D

Good luck and have a fun !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the Forum !

Congrats on Nighthawk 2011 💪
Looking at the price you shouldn't be disappointed :p

I've never been fan of 45 myself and has been shooting 9 only. Both 1911 and 2011 are fantastic platforms!
Next month I'm going to use 22 conversion, so will move "down" deeper than you. :D

Good luck and have a fun !
Actually, guess I do have a 1911! I have a Browning 1911-22 that is suppressed. I haven’t shot it in a while so forgot. I’ll definitely be shooting it more as I tend to group my guns when I shoot. Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Premium Member
7,141 Posts
Welcome to 1911forum.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
5,898 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. No need to restrict yourself to one caliber or one platform. You will find plenty of like-minded members here and plenty of 2011 fans. Hope to see you around.

Grumpy

Reactions: Rcasa20
1 - 16 of 16 Posts