1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello; I'm a lifelong shooter. Though most of my competitive shooting has been in the clay sports, I have had GI 1911's for most of my shooting life, but have not shot them for many years. I was fortunate enough to recently acquire a CMP1911 which renewed my interest and hope to get back into shooting pistols. Its a little rough and needs some work and I hope to gain some insight and knowledge here.

·
Premium Member
3,407 Posts

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
Welcome to this 1911 forum from Italy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello; I'm a lifelong shooter. Though most of my competitive shooting has been in the clay sports, I have had GI 1911's for most of my shooting life, but have not shot them for many years. I was fortunate enough to recently acquire a CMP1911 which renewed my interest and hope to get back into shooting pistols. Its a little rough and needs some work and I hope to gain some insight and knowledge here.
Welcome to 1911forum!

Here's a place to start:

thanks for the welcome and info

1 - 8 of 8 Posts