1911Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought ya'll would like to take a peek.

------------------
Semper Fi,

'Dogs

[This message has been edited by Muckdogs (edited 11-02-2001).]

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry, guess the method of posting pics differs from forum to forum. I'll have to read the FAQ to figure it out.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lets try it again, this time with Yahoo Photos

·
Registered
855 Posts
Of course, it might be that the picture is on your C:/ drive and not on the internet. You need to get a server to host the picture if you want us all to see it. My internet provider give me about 5 meg of space that I can use to host pictures. I'll bet that yours does to. Upload the picture to that space and then link to it. Then we can see the picture.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Crap, still didn't work. I hope that when I finally get it you are not disappointed.

[This message has been edited by Muckdogs (edited 11-05-2001).]

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I just about give up!!!!!! Kinda got it to work. If you get a square w/ a red x, right click and select view image. That's the best I can offer.

Regards,

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good eye 'Daddy. Sticks? You mean ceeeeegars? General mixture, Opus X, Romeo y Julieta, La Flor Dominicana, etc..

------------------
Semper Fi,

'Dogs

·
Registered
43 Posts
why don't you send it my way and i'll give it a permanent resting place? I'll post it for ya and e-mail you back the location so u can show it off in the future.

Matt

[email protected]

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry to create such a mess. Just trying to show off a bit.
Hopefully, Matt will be able to hook me up.

------------------
Semper Fi,

'Dogs

·
Registered
43 Posts

VERY nice muckdogs

·
Registered
387 Posts
That first round sure is a LONG one !

·
Registered
387 Posts
I just noticed your laser grips. Do ya like `em ?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BigBoy,

Yup, good eye on the Lasergrips. Like someone else said, I got them for no other reason that the pure fun of buying new gadgets for the CDP. Can't say for sure that I'm in love with them yet. burned about 500 rounds since I've hed them on and they work OK. Takes some getting used to, though, as the pre-shot routine is completely different. Particularly for me since I'm left eye dominant. Instead of focusing on the sights-, you are trying to focus on the POI and control the sway of the dot. Feels a lot different. Additionally, you really realize how much movement you have on the barrel w/ one of these things. Hard to get the dot to stabilize. I found myself going back to my old USMC training from the 500 yd line-> small figure 8 around the POI and squeeze when in the middle. Seemed to work a lot better than just steady sighting it.

Overall, neat toy and with use, I believe it can make a positive difference. Plus, cool as hell at night.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts