1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
72,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....by posting your new topics in the appropriate related forum, and also by not making duplicate posts across multiple forums. Posting in the appropriate forum makes this website a lot more organized and much easier for others to do a search on your topic at a later date. Duplicate posts waste space and scatter replies across more than one forum, leaving mods and admins with the headache of repeatedly closing and moving threads. All the locked-down threads look unsightly as well. So pleeeeeease select the appropriate forum for your topic when posting.

Also: to clarify an issue, questions about a firearm's value are appropriate; however, topics that even hint that the poster may be trying to sell the firearm through this board are not.

------------------
D. Kamm
USGI M1911/M1911A1 Pistols Website
http://usgi1911.tripod.com

[This message has been edited by dsk (edited 11-19-2001).]

·
Banned
14,948 Posts
BTT. This is important! The less time I spend with you "knuckleheads" here, the more time I have to shoot!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Shane 45-1911,
Between yours and DSK's 2,000 plus posts each, I don't know how in the he!! you ever find time to shoot. I appreciate your service though.

oldcolt

------------------

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
These kissy-kissy moderator threads are boring. I'm so outta here. Going to the Colt forum. That's where the action is.

Bye!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts