1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a new Para-Ordnance 14-45, in midnight blue. I shot 100 rounds through it, and I love it. It is a lot different than what I usually shoot, a S&W M&P 40.
I have a couple of questions though. What is a good adjustable rear sight to replace the stock with, and maybe a F/O front to go along? What type of holster works well (looking for a range use one, will use in USPSA limited sometimes)? Also, how common is the midnight blue? I have never seen another one, and this caught my eye.

Thanks guys!
Matt

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do i go about loading a photo to the site? I haven't done that on a forum before.
I have found many adjustable sights, but what cut does Para use for the rear dovetail?

·
Registered
317 Posts
check the sticky threads at the top of the para page the dovetail dimensions are listed there

·
Registered
317 Posts
to post a photo you must post it to a image site like photobucket at no larger than 800x600 then you will have a url link to the photo and you can use the little icon at the top of the post page that looks like a little mountain, this will give you a pop up that you paste in the url link

1 - 5 of 5 Posts