·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You don't need guns because we have police:

DEFUND THE POLICE!

You don't need guns because:

YOU CAN RELY ON THE POLICE!
I wouldn't defund the police, but I don't know what the hell was going on in Uvalde. I've said this here a couple of times before, but the real cops I've known would have shot those other "cops" if they tried to keep them out of that building...just sayin...

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I would venture a guess but the reality is government unions and teacher unions have an agenda. It is their agenda and not one based on the COTUS. Unions are the polar opposite of freedom. We need to look very harshly and strongly at why they need to exist at all.
Texas’ biggest police union tells members to cooperate with official investigations into Robb school shooting:

I grew up in a very strong union city and take a look at how that worked out for Detroit. Not sure about what Uvalde is going through on some levels but that snake Croynbut it merits a very close look. Are we going to see headlines like above down the road on this?
The elites want to move on gun rights and this must be examined very closely by those not actually in the mix with an agenda. Every single time the elites makes moves against people rights they create or follow a big incident I think they are responsible for. Take a look at that snake Cronyn from Texas and ask yourelves some very basic questions. He certainly does not represent his “base.” Why not start with his expulsion and go from there. Throw these azz-hats out…now.

“Among the senators being rebuked is one of Texas' own, Senator John Cornyn who led the GOP members of the group working to put together a legislative package in response to the tragedy at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas.“

test

·
Premium Member
10,340 Posts

"The officers with heavier firepower and tactical equipment were there within 19 minutes of the gunman arriving on campus — earlier than previously known, according to documents reviewed by the Austin American-Statesman and and KVUE-TV. "

What the ****?

Honestly, what the ****? You ****ing pussies should be ASHAMED of yourselves.

I don't give a **** who told you not to go in. Go in. Utter disgrace.
When seconds count... the cops will be there in 19 minutes.

·
Administrator
78,749 Posts
The overwhelming majority of cops are decent people who wouldn't hesitate to put themselves in harm's way to save school children from a deranged gunman. Just what the cowards in cowboy hats were thinking is something we all want an answer to, once everyone takes a brief pause from blaming private gun owners for this of course.

·
Registered
755 Posts
On Gab social supposedly the video shows cops talking out loud that they should go in.
I am now thinking that this is a premeditated weak response by the head police honcho ,who happens to be a libber , designed to let kids be cannon fodder for the political aftermath tyranny, i.e. gun control etc.
Jab kids,abort kids, tranny kids, plenty of replacement kids border jumping ,so let some die for the ' cause' is not beyond their soulless amalgam.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
On Gab social supposedly the video shows cops talking out loud that they should go in.
I am now thinking that this is a premeditated weak response by the head police honcho ,who happens to be a libber...
You're half right.

• Wow
Reactions: trebore

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
I am now thinking that this is a premeditated weak response by the head police honcho ,who happens to be a libber , designed to let kids be cannon fodder for the political aftermath tyranny, i.e. gun control etc.
Jab kids,abort kids, tranny kids, plenty of replacement kids border jumping ,so let some die for the ' cause' is not beyond their soulless amalgam.
I might not stake my word on some bull **** social media info. Feel free if you like.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I wasn't there. None of you were there either. Please don't depend on any news source to be giving you accurate information. It's going to be a while before we really "know" what happened there. I'm not defending anybody. I know in my mind what I've been trained to do, but until the bullets are flying, you really have no idea.

·
Premium Member
2,965 Posts
“School district police Chief Pete Arredondo called the Uvalde Police Department landline and reported that their suspect had “shot a lot” with an AR-15-style rifle and outgunned the officers at the school, who he said were armed only with pistols, the outlets reported.”

Incredible. Defenseless children and this is their Chief's response.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
The overwhelming majority of cops are decent people who wouldn't hesitate to put themselves in harm's way to save school children from a deranged gunman. Just what the cowards in cowboy hats were thinking is something we all want an answer to, once everyone takes a brief pause from blaming private gun owners for this of course.
even worse they actually kept out brave CBP officers who were trying to get in to stop the shooter

·
Registered
58 Posts
It appears to be "another country" these days. I spent over 30 years in rural L.E. and trained quite a few agencies, never did I see any Sheriff or Police Chief tell his men it was OK to sit on the sidelines while someone was shooting inside any sort of public place (not to be confused with a barricaded suspect who has hostages). To a man they all said, while it would be better to have more people, if you are the only one, you have to go in...in our neck of the woods one is often all you get for a while.

One is never "outgunned" unless he is a lousy shot.

Riposte

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
19 minutes is better than an hour, which is how long that maniac was allowed to do his damage before a real cop showed up.

I'm not even a father, but I swear to God, I could have driven my truck past/over the "cops" at the outer doors and through the doors and come out ready to shoot...either them or the maniac. One would be as dead to me as the other at that point.

But, hindsight is 20/20, and I wasn't there so I can only armchair.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.