1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
All of mine has.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I think pretty much all new guns these days come with spent shell casings, even tho they are "throw aways" for states like mine, who aren't anti-gun. Most guns come with just 1, but my TCM came with 4--2 each of 9mm and 22TCM. Not sure why they supplied two of each.

I don't think used gun sales require them, do they?

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
If its like a NY, you can send the gun in to sheriff's, and they'll collect the casing, if one isn't included.

I mean I think idea is dumb, but then I don't live in anti-gun state...

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Some nitwit fiction writer came up with the idea that you could "fingerprint" a gun by the marks the firing pin makes on the primer or that the chamber makes in the metal of the casing. And since the greatest source of firearms information to the anti-gun movement is the detective story/movie/TV show; some legislators lapped it up like a dumb puppy drinking anti-freeze. It comes off the same baloney machine that creates the question "Why didn't you just shoot the gun out of the guy's hand?" or "Just give the robber everything he wants and he'll go away; what's wrong with that?"
You can't cure stupid but you can vote it out of office!

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Mine came with 2

·
Registered
39 Posts
If its like a NY, you can send the gun in to sheriff's, and they'll collect the casing, if one isn't included.

I mean I think idea is dumb, but then I don't live in anti-gun state...
If you don't actually fire the gun how do you know the case came from that gun?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Mine did

:D:)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Mine came with 2, marked 12-13-12. I brought the gun home on 12-6-13. It seems kind of weird that it took almost a year for this thing to be sold.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Mine all came with the silly fired cases. Worthless woo-woo nonsense, from stupid politicians, but Armscor played along.

Look under the case's padding, or just ignore it, or stuff a couple fired cases in a little manilla envelope, write the serial# on it and an illegible scribble with a date, and call it good.

·
Registered
230 Posts
@ gw104

Thats the smartest thing I've heard yet. :rofl:

:cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts