Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You may have heard on the news about a Southern California man who was put
under 72-hour psychiatric observation when it was found he owned
100 guns and allegedly had 100,000 rounds of ammunition stored in his home.
The house also featured a secret escape tunnel.

By Southern California standards, someone owning 100,000 rounds is
considered "mentally unstable."

In Michigan, he'd be called "The last guy still living in Detroit."

In Arizona, he'd be called "an avid gun collector."

In Arkansas, he'd be called "a novice gun collector."

In Utah, he'd be called "moderately well prepared," but they'd probably
reserve judgment until they made sure that he had a corresponding quantity
of stored food."

In Kansas, he'd be "A guy down the road you would want to have for a friend.

In Montana and South Dakota, he'd be called "The neighborhood 'Go-To' guy."

In Idaho, he'd be called "a likely gubernatorial candidate."

In Georgia, he'd be called "an eligible bachelor."

In North Carolina, Virginia, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky and South
Carolina he would be called "a deer hunting buddy."

In Texas he'd just be "Bubba, who's a little short on ammo."

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
If he has 100 guns, that's 1,000 rds per gun. What's the big deal?:scratch:

·
Registered
736 Posts
There's got to be more to the story! Even in CA.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I have heard people thinking if you have ten guns or more and more than one hundred rounds of ammo you are a nut case. I worked with a liberal nut who always debated me on gun control. Then back during the LA riots he was getting scared and asked me if I would lend him one of my guns, and called me buddy. I told him that since he was for gun control and because he had never handled or even fired a gun before, NO WAY! I told him to go buy a gun and wait the ten days for the back ground check, and if people did start rioting good luck cause they would suspend all sales of firearms and ammunition. Another good reason to say no was cause he was the type of person to go home and accidentally shoot one of his kids or wife and then sue me cause I lent him the gun. Nothing on earth surprises me about any of these liberal jerks or the garbage they put into office to make more stupid laws which only affects law abiding citizens. Criminals don't get their guns the legal way. They get them by either robbing someone or straw purchases. California, and Maryland are the land of arrogant butt hole politicians who lie cheat and steal their way through life. Watch out for Maryland's Martin O'Malley he is at the top of the list for douche bags. :eek:

·
Registered
355 Posts
You guys should hear the Network News talking heads here in southern CA when they report on stories involving guns and/or ammo. If a person has 100 rounds of ammo they have looks on their faces as if the person were preparing for war. Its actually quite comical.

·
Registered
4,100 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
In Florida he'd ALSO have that many rods, reels, lures, filleting knives plus an offshore, flats, bait and you guessed it ...... an airboat.
Don't forget the swamp buggy, four wheelers (yes plural), Harley, three dirt bikes, a '68 Mustang fastback, a Hemi Cuda up on blocks waiting for the exhaust, two Ford F150's, a bumper sticker that says "Welcome to the Gunshine State," two deer stands, a hog blind, two German shepherds, a Florida cur and a neighbor with a smoker, fire pit and four school buses he uses as storage sheds.

At least on my street... :)

Jeff

·
Registered
68 Posts
Politicians/media in Ca & W-DC are frightened little children, an pass that paranoia on to the sheepeople in spades for this state, w/an over zealous effort, and ignorance.

Citizens fear = easy to control

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Exhog - I must correct you. In Texas he'd be your neighbor!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.