1911Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I went to my favorite ghunshop today to look at what they had, and they have two stainless full size loaded SA's for 589.00 apiece, and a sweet stainless used one with the wraparound Hogue grip for 549.00. I could not tell that this was uysed without looking VERY losely. Better yet, I do not have to wait for a certain car accident settlement as previouly expected to get this...I asked what my Beretta 92FS Police Special would be worth and it seems to be worth about the same! I bought this model for only 469.00 about 7 years ago, and apparently it seems to be some sort of Desert Storm military model. They will sell it for about 669.00 used. I am stoked! I looked at the smaller models, but they felt only slightly lighter and were not as comfortable. I will not wait for a Champion anymore. I think I will go ahead and get the full sized model. I deserve it, don't I?

------------------
"I may be slow walker, but I never walk back" --Abraham Lincoln

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Sure you deserve it, and at those prices who could blame you?
I bought my parkerized Champion in May and paid $689. I wanted the full size in ss or blue but I hate those plain black sites. If they'd had the nightsights like the Champion that's what I would have now.

Mac

1 - 2 of 2 Posts