1911Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
I have this model and believe it is one of Kimber's best options. I am sure you will enjoy it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Looks great, congrats! Like the grips. I have the Super Carry Pro and couldn't be happier. I've only had it a few months now and with almost 1000 rnds thru it i haven't had a single hiccup. Enjoy.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Now to fine extra magazines. I read online that Wilson's 47d mags don't feed quick enough with the wolffs recoil spring installed. Anyone have input?

The kim tac is working great btw.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Nice pistola, here's mine. It's not a hd but I like it.

·
Registered
251 Posts
After seeing the pic with the VZ's installed I want a glass of Country Time lemonade...

Congrats on a beautiful Kimber!

·
Registered
4,698 Posts
Sweet!!! I have the same weapon in Custom size. I love the heft. There's something about me that just loves rosewood grips on 1911s. I need to order some from VZ.

Jim

·
Registered
705 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,342 Posts
Josias,

They look great on the black frame, much more ominous than on mine. Here are the ones I replaced them with.......

I use the Kimber TacPro's in all of my kimbers

Harley, they make a rosewood color, I have them on my Ultra SC and Grand Raptor.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It gets plenty of attention at the range now.. I am spoiled now, I don't think I could go back to a da again. And I find it to be a very comfortable pistol to carry. I am 5, 6. 140 lbs and barely notice it iwb. Granted the pistol almost weighs half of my weight! :rofl:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts