1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got the chance to shoot the new Tact 5 that Bob put together for me. I cannot say enough above the performance of the weapon. Simply outstanding.

I did not clean or oil this rig out of the box. Didn't even adjust the rear sight. Point of impact is dead on at 25 yards....no adjustments necessary. At 15 yards the rounds were consistently going through the same hole. This pistol shoots above my skill level and I like to think I am decently trained.

1750+ rounds...no malfunctions whatsoever. Not a single jam..no stovepipes..nothing. If anyone is on the fence about going with Fusion I have to say this is the finest pistol I have ever shot for the money. And, the looks alone made people come take a look at it.

Thanks again Bob - very fine work!

Bob posted pics of the gun on the board if you have not seen them yet..

·
Registered
322 Posts
Excellent!! You are really inflating our egos here at Fusion!!

Thanks for the report and keep shooting!

Dale.

·
Registered
190 Posts
100% agreement

I'm gonna have to agree with you on this one. My fusion was a champ right out of the box. Very accurate, much more so than me. No failures so far with a little more than 500 rds down the pipe. An outstanding product coming out of the fusion shop. :rock::rock:

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
This Tact-5 will be seeing a lot of use with police training and with a local Swat team. The Tact-5 has been very popular with our service people and contractors taking them to Iraq and Afghanistan.. Thanks again for teh nice posts...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts