1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The little yellow Digimon and the poker game are cute, but would it be posible to get some "real" targets? I know there are places to find them, but it would be easier to get them here.

Thank you.

------------------
Bullseye Rules!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey bullseye, I agree. I am in search of some active targets (steel)but don't want to pay the expensive cost of what I have found on the web.

I would love to locate some plans of poppers or steel plate knockdowns that I could have a local metal shop manufacture for me.

Have you found any good sources for targets?

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking for paper targets. Figured I spend too much time at this forum as it is, might as well have some targets to print out right here.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Paper targets over the web, sounds good to me. By the way, the yellow thingy is a Pokemon, not a Digemon. Whatever it is, my 8 year old loves 'em, and I love to shoot 'em.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Bacchus, Something wrong with that link... Ya might verify it...

You can download targets from Ammoman's website, and also here --
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/TPHaller/page3.html

Personally, I have a few Word Doc's I created, that I print, and tape to cardboard, usually, the LARGE Priority Mail boxes, they're cheap, abundant supply, and store easily, and provide a nice area to tape on, or use the Shoot-N-See's. I can usually tape 2 8.5x11's side by side far enough to shoot multiples, and get some practice moving from target to target.

I print up mainly an 8" circle colored kind of light off yellow (buff) like a manilla folder, and will put a 1 or 2" black dot in the middle. They're not as dark as an IDPA target, and provide an easy reference point with the dot. The 8" circle just happens to be the A-Zone, so for me, it works great.

Personally, The best steel re-actives are probably spinners, as they don't require a trip downrange to reset.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts