1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a safe full off high end 1911's; however, I followed a guy around a local gun show that was trying to trade a Citadel 9mm. No luck on his part, but I made him an offer of $350 and he took it. Shoots great and trigger is surprisingly smooth. I want to go to a single sided safety...any suggestion are welcome.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Got myself one brand new, for Father's Day, $349 at Rural King! Excellent trigger, great gun (for the price)! I, too, would like to go to a one sided safety. Let me know what you do!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do... I think I'll repost with a specific request on safeties and see what I get. Keep an eye on it.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I put a GI style safety in my Citadel. I got it from MGW, part is a Remington part. No way to get a Colt part, I did put a couple Colt teardrop style safetys on a couple other pistols, I like the GI best of all, it ain't even there after you take it off safe.

·
Banned
524 Posts
Answered the same question on your other post, but if you have a "Safe Full" of 1911's try a single sided one from another one that you like just for S#*t and giggles, you might be suprized.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts