1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked this up at my local dealer for $800.00. Looks like the previous owner my have fired 1 or 2 magazines through it then put it up. I've seen new guns in the case that didn't look as good.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Great looking pistol. It looks like a loaded model though. I thought all MC are green/black

·
Registered
31 Posts
Very nice, but it's not an MC Operator. No MCOs had/have a full-length rail.

I'd certainly have paid $800 for that pistol.

·
Premium Member
9,656 Posts
That's one nice Operator. I too prefer (but haven't had the funds to purchase) the full rail Operators. However, it is a "Loaded" operator, not an MC Operator. The MC Operators have all had the shorter rail and, to the best of my knowledge, OG greed frames with black slides.

Still, you stole that gun. Nice find.*:rock:

Robert

·
Registered
70 Posts
It's a loaded operator w/full length dust cover. I plan to grab every one I see. It's unbelieveable how much profit is made in the resell of this model with just a little customizing.

·
Registered
59 Posts
LesC. said:
It's a loaded operator w/full length dust cover. I plan to grab every one I see. It's unbelieveable how much profit is made in the resell of this model with just a little customizing.
Yeah I paid $850.00 for mine then I added trigger job, magwell and the back t refinish. So I have some bucks in it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts