1911Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am brand new to the 1911 Forum and have my first DW CBOB on the way.

I was trying hard to locate a stainless pro raptor with not much luck and

came across this 1911 forum and felt all the love you people have for the DW

and just had to have one. I spent quite abit of time searching and even

talked with Dave Severns and Jason Steel and finally located one with much

help from the great members of this forum. I have never even held one of

the DW's in my hand but I sure cant wait to get mine in my hands thanks to

all the post I have read about them. I am sure I wont be dissappointed.

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
Welcome brother! As a lurker here you already know the photo routine, so when you receive your DW and stop grinning long enough, snap off a couple of shots for us pervs. I can already tell you are above average in looks and intelligence and will fit in here nicely!:rock:

·
Banned
1,327 Posts
You're gonna love it! The fist time it hits your hand, you'll know it was all worth it.:)

Good luck.... COTEP on!:rock:

·
Premium Member
8,055 Posts
Howdee. Good to have ya as a part of the DW thang. :)

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
Welcome to the DW Forum, one Mod. is a Master PistolSmith (Dave),
and one member is a Custom Pistol Grip Maker (Sarge43).
We will give you info, and our opinions, and yes, we joke around sometimes amongst ourselves.

Clyde

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Glad to have you on the forum and congratulations on the DW CBOB, you have made a fine choice and according to the word about 2010 pricing you saved yourself some money as well. since you have been reading the post for sometime now you are surely familiar with the recommended procedures for your first range trip, field strip, clean well and lube liberally with FP10 or similar high grade gun oil and don't forget to hand cycle with lube to help smooth it out . enjoy.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great info... I will definately do the proper break in procedure and post pics

after I get it in my hands. Thanks to all who have taken their time to post

all the usefull information on this site. It makes thing easy for those of us

with so many questions.

·
Registered
344 Posts
You will love it I have about 200+/- rounds now through mine.

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
you are entirely welcome, though I cannot claim to be the holder of much knowledge, their are many amongst us that hold a great deal of information and experience in 1911"s. if you've any questions please ask and you will receive help in as much as they can give, you won't find a better group of people on the net.

·
Hold my beer & watch this
5,570 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Good call, picking a CBOB over a Raptor. Better gun at a better price. Looking forward to seeing you around.
Welcome brother! .... I can already tell you are above average in looks and intelligence and will fit in here nicely!:rock:
Umm...you've seen the Member Photo Thread, right? :eek: :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
1911Man1 you are going to love your CBOB. I purchased mine from Jason Steele a couple of weeks ago. I've put about 250 +/- rounds through it. As you will find out, it is an incredible firearm.

Welcome to the best forum on the web!

:rock:

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
On many firearms, I would highly recommend that you hold/fire it prior to deciding on it, but the CBOB is one that I feel totally comfortable recommending to someone whole heartedly and without reserve.
I'm glad you found one! Congratulations, and don't forget to post a couple of pics when she arrives!
Welcome!
Sarge

·
Premium Member
5,401 Posts
Congrats 1911Man1!!!!:rock:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts