1911Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this one in from Tim at TTGunLeather. From order to delivery was only 5 weeks. Very happy with it. It is a high ride model which I normally am not a big fan of for my body type however it is far more comfortable than I anticipated.

·
Registered
35 Posts
TT does great work and his turn around from order to delivery is hard to beat. His customer service if you do have a problem is also fantastic (In a case of me putting an order in for a 2" snubby, I included the Model number but didn't emphasize it being a K frame, He sent me a J frame holster and when I contacted him upon receipt he had a replacement in my hands in about 2 weeks-EXCELLENT customer service IMO).
I have 5 of his holsters and one Magazine/Light pouch. Here's a couple... Sports gear Sleeve Glove Grey Handgun holster

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Those are nice looking holsters. I do wonder though, after a time do the snap on fasteners loosen & allow the holster sag?
Thanks.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Those are nice looking holsters. I do wonder though, after a time do the snap on fasteners loosen & allow the holster sag?
Thanks.
I have had no issues like that with mine. They are robustly constructed with very little stress on the fasteners. If you are considering one, Tim is a one man shop and can be reached by phone to discuss any concerns. He's a straight shooter (no pun intended).

·
Registered
48 Posts
Been wearing a Slim XC for 15+ months carrying my CZ75 Compact and just over a year with same style and my Rami. Have one on order for my gloss blue CZ85 Combat. I like CZ's and TTGunleather.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I want to order one of his holsters, but I can't decide if I want to 1st order a OWB for my gov size, or a IWB for my commander size! lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts