1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an out-and-out plug for a couple of good guys -- Allan Yoast and Tony Kanaley.

The UPS guy dropped off my new VersaMax 2 Friday afternoon and it's been everything everyone on this list has said it would be.
It's comfortable and my full-sized Kimber just disappears under an untucked t-shirt or polo. I wore it all day Saturday doing errands around town and almost forgot it was there.

The workmanship is perfect, and it only took about 10 draws for me to consider it broken in.

Allan Yoast got it to me in about two days --outstanding. Thanks, guys.

Gene.

·
Registered
685 Posts
After breaking mine in with the snap loops, I switched over to the Kydex clips. They're remarkable! I can tuck in my shirt and Voila!, no pistola. I love it, love it, love it.

------------------
Steve "El Roto" G.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haven't tried it with the clips yet. Glad to hear that they do actually keep the holster inside the trousers. It's going to take some practice at home before I'm ready to trust them in public.

Gene.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Originally posted by Charleton:

Haven't tried it with the clips yet. Glad to hear that they do actually keep the holster inside the trousers. It's going to take some practice at home before I'm ready to trust them in public.
Practice putting the holster on with the clips a few times. Heck, just try sliding the clips onto your pants without the holster. You'll soon understand how tightly they hold on. Downright annoying to get them in place, sometimes. But that's a good thing.

jas

------------------
The only difference between men and boys,
Is the size and price of their toys.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'll second that plug for Allan Yoast, I just ordered a watch six from him and he has been great to deal with. Get your next holster from him.

[This message has been edited by dpetteys (edited 11-14-2001).]

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ordered mine last week...not even concerned about how long it will take... (if anyone from Milt Sparks is reading this, sometime around Christmas would be great, wink wink) I have heard nothing but praise about the VM2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts