1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All, Please check out the new Wilson Combat web site. And let me know what you think of it.

I would appreciate any input.

Thanks

------------------
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT out to get you.

[This message has been edited by shooting fan (edited 04-26-2001).]

·
Registered
154 Posts
Well, it doesn't work with netscape. All I get is page not found... it's looking for template.css. It's really frustrating that people don't test browsers other than Internet EXPLODER. I'm not terribly fond of MS.

--Mark

[This message has been edited by MADman (edited 04-25-2001).]

·
Registered
154 Posts
I was getting the old site after my original reply, but now I get the new one again. And YES it does work with Netscrape!

Thanks Jason :)

--Mark

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Madman,

Glad that it is finally working with Netscape.. I was having a booger of a time fixing that little bug!! I'm still not sure that all of the pages have gotten fixed, (haven't had the chance to go through all of them yet) so if you run across one that is giving you fits, please email me and let me know..

Thanks.

P.S. How did you know my name?

------------------
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT out to get you.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Well, I can see it now as well. I like it! I think it's much better then it was. I would change the white background though. White can be really bright when there are huge fields of it. I'd rather see something like the background color that they use here. I think it's less harsh.

BTW: He knew your name by looking at your email address in your profile.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts