1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.k., I just couldn't resist the urge, so I made a purchase from P-T Partners of a Millennium Protector. Got it today and put 200 rounds thru it with NO malfunctions. 150 of those rounds were my reloads, with various types of RN lead bullets. The trigger is really nice, shoots to POA, and it really got the attention of some fellow shooters. The gun made all of us look good. I replaced the factory rubber grips with some nice diamond checkered McCormick grips, for a better grip and look. I have to say I'm very impressed with the Wilson Protector.

------------------

·
Registered
984 Posts
You made two goods choices. Purchasing a Wilson Combat and getting it from Terry. Both top notch folks to deal with.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I too purchased a Mill.Protector from Terry.
The pistol is simply awesome. Terry is not half bad either.
BTW, Terry where have you been hiding?

·
Super Moderator
1,868 Posts
I really haven't been hiding. Have spent a little time on the "other" forum and just as much here.

Mostly it is a lack of available time with my other "full-time" job and also I have a pending move to a new house. The builders are now in the paint the inside mode. I only have about one to two hours a week now to review posts.

One where I can shoot off of the back porch.
Twenty years of savings going in two snaps of a finger.

By the way. Got real lucky and found a full house Richard Heinie for a possession. NOT for resale.

Be safe and keep the brass flying

Terry Peters.

·
Registered
802 Posts
nr123

Congrats! It's surprising how easy it is to shoot good with a good gun.

Originally posted by PT-Partners:
By the way. Got real lucky and found a full house Richard Heinie for a possession. NOT for resale.
Aaaargh! Terry you always know how to hurt a guy...
Not that I could afford it anyway

[This message has been edited by JSP (edited 04-26-2001).]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts