1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to get a very minimal holster, something to keep the trigger covered if the firearm is on my nightstand and that I could quickly stuff in the back of my pants. A Yaqi Slide type design that clips iwb would be ideal, but I never realized how many confusing holster options there are until I started googling.

Selecting my first .45 was much easier.

(The cheapo plastic holsters that come with Springer Mil-Spec kits and XD's look about right; I ordered and received a Crossdraw IWB and it is overkill. Yeah, if something goes bump in the night the pistol will be in my hand if I go exploring, but the more common situation is a fellow homeowner at our condo pproject coming to our unit in the middle of the night with a minor emergency - they do this unannounced - while deciding whether or not to answer the door to talk to them, I like to have the pistol in my waist band at my back, out of sight, but there just in case its NOT one of our residents - we've had a few "bad guys" wander through our community, which is a new project in a "transitional" neighborhood.)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That Milt Sparks looks like it will fit the bill PLUS it's not expensive. And looks good.

Thanks for the link.

Thanks to the other poster for the Galco link.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts