1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to 1911 and am looking for a place that has instructions on using the 1911 properly.

Also, I will be renting a S & W 1911 at the range soon and wanted to get some opinions on that brand.

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
Welcome to the 1911 FORUM. There is a lot of informtaion here about the proper use of the 1911 and on the S&W version of the pistol.

·
Registered
112 Posts
If your new to shooting, it's always good to spend a little trigger time on a 22 auto pistol 1st. If your only new to the 1911, all safe gun handling rules apply. Keep reading here and search for specific questions. You'll learn fast. Good luck and soon you will understand what all the hooplah is about!

·
Registered
8,307 Posts
welcome and enjoy....great place.

S&W is making one very fine 1911, with a number of different models. check out their web sight for what they offer in a 1911.

be safe, shoot well.:rock:

·
Registered
353 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
welcome to the world of 1911s , just about everything you need to know can be found here or someone will have a link , it is a great place

·
Registered
235 Posts
Welcome.......How big was your smile the 1ST. time you held a 45.ACP PISTOL.:rock: :rock:

I had a smile sooooo big twas like the smile of seeing my 1ST. pair of ....:p , well I think you know where I'm going.

BeSafe,Enjoy;

1 - 8 of 8 Posts