1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any idea when SA is going to make another production run for the LW Camp Operator? I ordered one last week and was wondering if the production run has been scheduled?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry for the confusion, I ordered a SA Lightweight Champion Operator model PX9115LP.
I received a response from SA this AM and it looks like they are scheduled to ship the last production run they had "very soon" but my order was not likely included in this production run and may take 3 monthes for the next production run. I'm really bummed out...
If my dealer can't find one of these guns at one of the big wholesalers from this last production run that's suppose to ship "very soon" I may just cancel the order and forget about it...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Starsky, I'm in Oklahoma City and if you give me a contact person and phone number I will have my local dealer call him, Thanks for the help

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found several Lightweight Operators on the gunbrokers sites, but did not find any Lightweight "Champion" Operators. Maybe I'm not looking at the right web sites. I searched gunbrokers.com and ameriguns or something like that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I too have been trying to find one. Ive looked everywhere I can think of with no luck.

I e-mailed Springfield they said February was next ship date for new ones.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Folks,

I purchased a SA Lightweight Champion Operator (PX9115LP) through whittakerguns.com about three weeks ago for $802 delivered. This is my third purchase through them. They’re good to deal with.

EAJ

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Called Whittakers guns, nope out of stock, on back order, gunbrokers nope, they have a SA LW Champion, but not an Operator. No one seems to have one of these in captivity...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts