1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Found another great deal, I think. Its a NIB Talon 2, 7/2013 build, Blk Nitirde over Sniper Grey, Heinie Ledger sights and 1 piece "Falcon" magwell. Seller is in need for quick cash, gun is still at the dealer in my county it turns out. Final price is $2700 OTD. What do you think? Also, will this magwell cause printing? I'm thinking not because it's rounded.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
That's a great price. If I had the coin I'd buy that one.

The roundness of the magwell will avoid printing, but obviously it will be more a 'bit' more noticeable than if it wasn't there at all, or was a CCO.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I have a 5 inch Talon w/same color combo flush cut reverse crown,i paid 2800.00 for it and am very happy with it.So i think you did well.Mine does have the NH crimson trace grips.

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Sounds like a pretty good deal.

The rounded magwell will really only prevent snagging on your shirt and add a little comfort when the gun is pressed against your body. However, the added length of the magwell will cause it to print a little easier. Grip length is what will increase/decrease printing the most. I carry an Ed Brown Executive Carry with a bobtail, and it prints more than my wife's Wilson CQB Compact in the same holster. It's because of the difference in grip length.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Thats a good deal. I saw that gun on gunbroker recently. Is it new in box?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, still has the tag from the factory and was never picked up from the gun dealer. He was asking $2899 plus shipping.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I say go for it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts