1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to replace the crappy adjustable Meprolights on my Kimber Custom Eclipse II. I prefer a snag-free, fixed, non-3 dot type and I'm pretty much inclining towards Heinie Slant Pros. I had them on my G30 before and they worked great.

What night sights do you have on your 1911?

------------------
"Ain't nothin' like a finely-tuned 1911..."

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I've got Novak low mount night sights on my parkerized SA Champion (the sights it came with) and I love them! It's the only reason I bought the Champion instead of the full size stainless I had intended to buy when I walked in the shop.

Novak low mounts are my favorite sights and have been since the first time I saw them. Really glad that's what Springfield has decided to go with.

Mac

[This message has been edited by Maclean3 (edited 08-07-2001).]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Glock_Racer, you should check out the MMC adjustable line of sights. They offer many different styles of tritium and non tritium sights. Contact them at www.mmcsight.com or at 800-998-7483. Talk to Rob or Beth, they are very knowledgeable people, and are easy to deal with.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I got Heinie!
In all seriousness, I have a set of straight 8's on my Kimber Classic Stainless. They are the best.

------------------
John

"And by the way, Mr. Speaker, The Second Amendment is not for killing ducks and leaving Huey and Dewey and Louie without an aunt and uncle. It is for hunting politicians like (in) Grozney and in 1776, when they take your independence away".
Robert K. Dornen, U.S. Congressman. 1995

·
Registered
62 Posts
Does anyone have a link to pictures of the various night sights? Would like to compare a few for my future Kimber Custom Classic purchase.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts