1911Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking on picking a used one up. The gun has around 500 rounds through it and shows just very little holster wear. Just wondering if its worth 1900.00. Its the black and grey. It was made by jeff phillips.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Go for it.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
I have a black gray Talon built by Jeff in 08 with some holster wear and if i ever sold it i would be asking more than 1900$ thats for sure!!!! Also my gun has 5k through it and it is still tight as the day i bought it.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a black gray Talon built by Jeff in 08 with some holster wear and if i ever sold it i would be asking more than 1900$ thats for sure!!!! Also my gun has 5k through it and it is still tight as the day i bought it.
Right On. Nice gun you got BTW.. I feel really good about the gun and the price. It should be in my hands by Monday.. Cant wait

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Awesome!!! Thanks also!!! You will be very very happy with it. Are you also getting the bag and test target with it? I'm going to have to get some updated pics as there is more wear than in that older picture. Just edge line wear which i think looks cool!!! The older it gets the more i like it. Also what grips does the gun have? Mine are the black cristibol.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesome!!! Thanks also!!! You will be very very happy with it. Are you also getting the bag and test target with it? I'm going to have to get some updated pics as there is more wear than in that older picture. Just edge line wear which i think looks cool!!! The older it gets the more i like it. Also what grips does the gun have? Mine are the black cristibol.
Its A Jeff Phillips build and i get the original case a test target. It has the factory black grips with the logo. i think im gonna order new grips.Once i get it i will post some pics. Im beyond excited to shoot this thing. The gun does have just a little holster wear at the end of the barrel.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Dont worry about the wear. Thats one of the best thing about permacote. Even when the gun shows wear down to the bare metal it is still protected!!! I bet monday seems like its months away LOL!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dont worry about the wear. Thats one of the best thing about permacote. Even when the gun shows wear down to the bare metal it is still protected!!! I bet monday seems like its months away LOL!!!
Lol. Yes monday cant come soon enough.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts