1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just bought a T3 gently used. Very well made and shoots great. Had one malfunction that was caused by a weak magazine spring. I replaced the recoil spring as I always do when I buy a used 1911.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I own one , I bought new.
Had acouple of hiccups because the magazines were new.
This is fairly common with new 1911's.
When you have new mags load them before your first trip to the range and leave them loaded for a few days.

My T3 runs great, is very accurate :rock:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Really great guns, I like them so much that I have 2.

Here is a picture of my 2 tone, can’t seem to find pictures of my all black one:

Added pics from the range.

-Ray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nice ! I picked one up recently as well.
Question , what guide rod /recoil spring set up are in your guns?
Mine has the Everlast system. Trying to figure out the correct spring to run in it, original owner removed the flat spring and replaced it with a standard spring.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I just bought this one new 3-4 weeks ago. Shot it one range trip , 50 rounds with no issues . I liked it, but wish it was a full size grip instead of the officer grip. It's a beautiful pistol and very , very well made. I have 7 1911s and it has the best out of the box trigger of all of them. Here it is with new Esmeralda grips.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Had one for few years enjoyed then sent it home for a few personal updates - love it, shoots great, easy to carry and never had any issues.

NH_T3_12.jpeg

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have a T3. Great trigger. No problems with function in any way. But I have others that I like better. Mine will be going down the road.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts