1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yes, that's more or less the going price. I paid $950 for mine about 8 months ago.

You'll love that pistol... very accurate, crisp break on the trigger. I probably have over 800 - 900 rounds through mine now. Took about 200-300 rounds to break in - never fails now. In fact, last Monday I put another 100 rounds through without a single failure. Very pleased with it and wouldn't sell it or trade it in. It's my favorite weapon of choice for carry.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, that's more or less the going price. I paid $950 for mine about 8 months ago.

You'll love that pistol... very accurate, crisp break on the trigger. I probably have over 800 - 900 rounds through mine now. Took about 200-300 rounds to break in - never fails now. In fact, last Monday I put another 100 rounds through without a single failure. Very pleased with it and wouldn't sell it or trade it in. It's my favorite weapon of choice for carry.
Thanks for your input, I'm 99.99 % sure I'm going to order it this Monday. Now one of my friends is trying to push me to one of the Kimbers.....

Cheers
Ron

1 - 3 of 3 Posts