1911Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'v got a Premier II on order right now and its driving me crazy. I want it right now. I just cant wait to get to the range. Maybe some of you guys could post some pics of yours for me to check out.:D

·
Registered
352 Posts
Hey Nemo,

Unfortunately, I don't have a Premier II but I could post a pic of my Stinger if you would like! :D

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
There's a lot of pictures been posted (not mine, unfortunately) but look for the photograph icon next to the topic.

There's plenty of nice ones already posted! Probably everybody who has a picture handy has already done it, is why nobody did it again in response to your request...

·
Registered
375 Posts
Losing Nemo, the wait is worth it!

I hope your fine new gun meets your expecations.

Regards

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks nod. I need to take the picture project outside with some strong sunlight.

I see Nemo posted that his PII has arrived. Hope he is as happy with his as I am with this one. DJR

·
Banned
189 Posts
dude, after you get the gun you'll need a lot of patience and 1000 rounds to break it in. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
mr man
Intentional or not , you seem to be criticizing/laughing at nemo in this thread about his new aquisition as well as criticizing his choice of dealers in his other thread . Nemo is happy with it . For some reason you feel the need to drag him down . If you are somehow bothered by his recent purchase of a fine pistol , then I would advise that you ignore his posts .

nemo
Calling someone a **** in an adult firearm forum doesn't speak well of you . I'd suggest that you work on it .

On a positive note , good choice in 1911's . I bought my PII back in '96 . It's been a solid performer with reloads and all factory except American Ammunition . This is very poor ammo .

staff / guy sajer

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.