1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about a non gun related general conversation section for things like jokes, life events etc.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
From what I've read, they tried it (before I came here). It didn't work out too well. As Scooby said, this is a gun forum. I'm sure you can find plenty of jokes and life events elsewhere.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From what I've read, they tried it (before I came here). It didn't work out too well. As Scooby said, this is a gun forum. I'm sure you can find plenty of jokes and life events elsewhere.
That's a fair answer.

Why?? This is a 1911 forum!!!
I'm a member of motorcycle forums, truck driving forums, car forums and many gun forums. They all have sections that are not related to the primary forum but are for like minded people but hey......it was just a thought!

·
Registered
6,019 Posts
This has been asked and answered a million times.

It's been tried, and every time, it crashed & burned.

If you really want an off-topic forum, pay for access to the "Site Supporter" subforum.

·
Administrator
74,033 Posts
From what I've read, they tried it (before I came here).
We tried it not once, but twice before. Both times we pulled the plug after we got fed up of locking all the threads that devolved into name calling over things nobody could agree about. It seems guns are the only things we can agree about.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts