1911Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
very nice looking gun! Wish I had a digital camera so I could post pics of mine

------------------
The defensive firearm is a special-purpose piece of safety rescue equipment, designed to extricate a person . . . from the immediate threat of savagely violent crime. It is like the fire extinguisher. . . . Neither piece of equipment will do you any good if you don't know how to use it or are not psychologically prepared to face danger with that gear in your trained hands in a terror situation.

·
Registered
9,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Nice pistola. Thanks for getting the pictures posted.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
MOLON LABE
Leonidas c 480 BC
FFF

·
Registered
33 Posts
Richard,
Ham hocks are us!!!
Grips are not great but fit my hand well and I hit the pad of my trigger finger - same spot each time. What other grips do you recommend?
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I had those 2 peice wood ones. The grips that rap around the front and give you the finger grooves. DANG those things were big. I have decent size hands but with those on it my pinky finger would only wrap half way around. (came like that when I bought it). I switch to a pair of the plain old GI wood ones and I LOVE EM!

------------------
The defensive firearm is a special-purpose piece of safety rescue equipment, designed to extricate a person . . . from the immediate threat of savagely violent crime. It is like the fire extinguisher. . . . Neither piece of equipment will do you any good if you don't know how to use it or are not psychologically prepared to face danger with that gear in your trained hands in a terror situation.

·
Registered
9,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
BTTT. We still want or I still want range reports....

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
MOLON LABE
Leonidas c 480 BC
FFF

·
Banned
2,929 Posts
Range ort

Took my new Norinco out to the range last week-end. First 3 rounds at 7 yards were all touching each other. At 15 yards a three inch circle disappeared after about 25 rounds. Nothing outside of the circle. At 25 yards my eyes took ever along with my shooting ability and managed to keep all rounds inside about 6 inches. My shooting not the gun. All from a rest. Thr trigger is a bit scratchy and should be toned abit but breaks under 5 lbs. would be my guess. shot 220 gr. rd nose lead and two versions of 200 gr. SWC. all flew thru the gun like hot butter over a fresh cob. For $425 Cdn it is one hell of a gun. I will buy the Commander size after Xmas. If it shoots as well may have difficult time buying a new Dlask Pro for $1,640 Cdn. will replace sights with Novak white dots, and replace main spring with a Wolf. I have ordered some Colt Mags for the gun and new grips. will post pics once I am done.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.