1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today makes twenty weeks from the date ordered. Yesterday I sent them an e-mail here is their reply.

Mark,
The pistol is at baer coat right now, we should receive it back
tomorrow,
and then we just have to do the final assembly and test firing, it will
be
ready to ship next week.

Brenda

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Well, at least she didn't say 2 more weeks... :D I feel for ya buddy. Just take comfort in knowing that its one sweet pistol!

Chris

·
Banned
549 Posts
The week will be over before you know it, its worth the wait for sure.
Now you can get the second one ordered while your at the range. It will not get easier having this much fun with your new Baer, now you have to have more ammo, more Bears, more ammo. you get the idea.
regards.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I expect the Baer Coat added some time to the delivery schedule.

I ordered my Distinguished PPC at the beginning of November and was told 12-16 weeks so that's somewhere between the beginning and end of February. I'm not going to bother them until mid-February if it hasn't shown up by then but I sure am anxious.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I expect the Baer Coat added some time to the delivery schedule.

I ordered my Distinguished PPC at the beginning of November and was told 12-16 weeks so that's somewhere between the beginning and end of February. I'm not going to bother them until mid-February if it hasn't shown up by then but I sure am anxious.
When it's all said & done it will be 21 weeks. The worst part of it is, I'm leaving to go visit my dad in another state for 2 weeks and my pistol will show up the day before I leave.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts