1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Most bowling alleys aren't in the good part of town or the best place to be for "clientele" on a Saturday nite, is what I think about.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
He ain't 17, maybe a 30 yo still in high school, but he can't be 17?

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Bowling is an excuse for your drinking. And drinking is an excuse for your shooting.

·
Premium Member
4,741 Posts
Bowling alleys are gathering places for all sorts of people. Some times it's League Night and all's good. The next night might be the "Hispanic Night" and if you are not Hispanic, you are not welcome and may be waving a red flag. The following night might then be the African American Night. Same goes there. Unless the Alley is in the neighborhood you grew up in and you know the ground rules on who bowls when, best stay away.

Grumpy

Reactions: Nitro.45

·
Premium Member
2,151 Posts
They must have dissed(disrespected) him. Messed with his self-esteem. Ya know what I'm say'in.
Maybe they were using bullets to go after the 7-10 split?😄

Or whatever it's called? Shows how much I know about bowling. 🙄

Golf too. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
This alley is not in Philthydelphia. East Norriton in a fairly MC neighborhood.

The shooter and crew was from Upper Darby , a high-crime satellite of Philthy. , the alleged victims were from North Philthy.

Reactions: HT77

·
Registered
8,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This alley is not in Philthydelphia. East Norriton in a fairly MC neighborhood.

The shooter and crew was from Upper Darby , a high-crime satellite of Philthy. , the alleged victims were from North Philthy.
Yup. This bowling alley sounded like a decent place where families and kids could go. The ferrel thug was way out of his territory and went out of his way to shoot people. Of course the media will bury this story quickly just like the one at the Louisiana gun range.

·
Administrator
73,401 Posts
He ain't 17, maybe a 30 yo still in high school, but he can't be 17?
You mean to tell me they're not all still cute little baby-faces like Trayvon Martin at that age?

The Army knows that a kid is quite lethal by age 17, which is why they will let you enlist when you're still that young. Heck, even some 15 and 16 year-olds managed to lie about their age and see combat.

·
Registered
12,062 Posts
Not even safe to go bowling now ...

You mean, "Still not even safe to go bowling"

It's been a long time since I've been bowling. Perhaps that is a good thing.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts