1911Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
And somehow this will be blamed on the gun(s).
These types of shootings are selfish clowns not caring where all those rounds go. Kids don’t matter. Just like the shooting down at that shooting range the other day...the shooters bothers’ kids were right there when he opened up on people.
Not good...

·
Administrator
73,386 Posts
Always be wary of a young man from the city who suddenly feels dissed because somebody insulted him or his girlfriend. It's as bad as the Old West when young men in saloons would draw pistols because somebody said something demeaning to them.

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
dsk said:
Always be wary of a young man from the city who suddenly feels dissed because somebody insulted him or his girlfriend. It's as bad as the Old West when young men in saloons would draw pistols because somebody said something demeaning to them.
The current . . . politically correct phrase, I believe . . . . Is SNOWFLAKE! NO ONE dare offend one. NO ONE dare "cast aspersions" on them. NO ONE DARE ignore their supremacy over the remainder of our country!

They can do anything they want, with total impunity. :rolleyes:

May their total stupidity bite them, in a manner that leaves them unable to reply. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
And somehow this will be blamed on the gun(s).
These types of shootings are selfish clowns not caring where all those rounds go. Kids don’t matter. Just like the shooting down at that shooting range the other day...the shooters bothers’ kids were right there when he opened up on people.
Not good...
I wouldn't worry. From what I am seeing, the media is already making this story, just like the Louisiana shooting, disappear. They would rather lose the opportunity to exploit it to attack firearms than report what happened.

·
Registered
182 Posts
The old Pin Shoots, were an entirely different format!!

Reactions: LightninST

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
To me it can happen anywhere people are on the edge with everything going on in our country and the rest of the world. Freaking sad that this is continuing lately it’s on the rise of course the anti media runs with stories like this.

On a good note This one isn’t trumps fault.

Reactions: LightninST

·
Registered
737 Posts
Bangers aren't staying put in 'da 'hood anymore. They're going where nice people hang out. We're seeing it in Chiraq all the time now. No place is safe from urban scumbags.

·
Registered
8,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Bangers aren't staying put in 'da 'hood anymore. They're going where nice people hang out. We're seeing it in Chiraq all the time now. No place is safe from urban scumbags.
That is what is going on here. It used to all take place down in one area where the housing projects were. Now it's everywhere in the county and the Lefty mayor cares more about punishing the cops than the criminals. The only way to get away from it is move to the next county about 20 miles from the city.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Actually, you can't get away from it . I'm in the burbs about 20 miles from the city and we are starting to have car jackings etc.,etc. I've had a CCW [which isn't required anymore] for a long time but never felt the need to carry unless I was going into the city. Well that's changed now, everyone probably should carry all the time. I've been told by an officer that the only difference between where I live and the inner city is that we have better drugs here.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Philly’s DA is another one of these Sociopath Commie Soros disciples who’s been dismantling law and order in the city, and the surrounding counties are getting very irritated as the anarchy he created is spreading to the suburbs.

Everybody thought they could turn a blind eye to Philly and let it burn but now it is lighting off 2ndary fires. The Philly DA is the source of the problems, the Mayor and Police Commissioner are just spineless turds who follow the political winds they saw from the DA getting elected. The DA is driving everything. But they are all worthless. Probably most Philly cop that can’t retire are looking hard for patrol jobs outside the city.

There were @&ck the police chants at the DA’s victory speech in 2017.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Philly’s DA is another one of these Sociopath Commie Soros disciples who’s been dismantling law and order in the city, and the surrounding counties are getting very irritated as the anarchy he created is spreading to the suburbs.

Everybody thought they could turn a blind eye to Philly and let it burn but now it is lighting off 2ndary fires. The Philly DA is the source of the problems, the Mayor and Police Commissioner are just spineless turds who follow the political winds they saw from the DA getting elected. The DA is driving everything. But they are all worthless. Probably most Philly cop that can’t retire are looking hard for patrol jobs outside the city.

There were @&ck the police chants at the DA’s victory speech in 2017.
We have the same kind of DA in Chicago and Cook County. The scumbags occasionally migrate to DuPage County, where I live, and are surprised when they get hit with large bails and large prison terms.

But now we have a psycho governor that just signed a law, pushed by Chicago reps, that eliminates bail unless the judge decides it's needed. That means a lot of us CCW holders will be taking on law enforcement duties when the animals just start going even more crazy.

·
Premium Member
5,431 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
We have the same kind of DA in Chicago and Cook County. The scumbags occasionally migrate to DuPage County, where I live, and are surprised when they get hit with large bails and large prison terms.

But now we have a psycho governor that just signed a law, pushed by Chicago reps, that eliminates bail unless the judge decides it's needed. That means a lot of us CCW holders will be taking on law enforcement duties when the animals just start going even more crazy.
Philly like every big city has always had crime. The previous Mayor, PC and DA were semi reasonable Democrats who had no interest in rewriting the book on how to get it under control when there was already a playbook that works on the shelf. They had it under reasonable control and said and did all the right things to quiet the city down. But these maniacs who came after them caused a huge violent crime spike that coincides very closely with the current DA’s term.

Yet if you peruse articles on facebook you get Progressive dopes in the comment section who live in the city who still want to tell you their vote was not the problem and he’s fine.

·
Registered
8,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
What is wrong with these people?
It sounds like their Macho is really stoked up.
Their culture is nothing but violence and hate. Even their music is lyrics about shooting people and killing cops. Garbage In/Garbage Out. We allowed this to go way too far.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Dance Party night a few years ago at the First State lanes where my kids used to bowl with their youth group. A certain demographic only at this 11pm to 2 am Saturday night event. 2 killed and 5 wounded! The wounded showed up on their own at a local hospital. The shooters were from Chester Pa.

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
Just makes us wonder is a 1911 with three 8 rd 45acp mags enough or a magnum revolver 6 rds with two speed loaders enough. Guys, gals it’s time to rethink. I’m sure six rounds of either handgun should solve any situation but it’s the “what if’s?” I think about. There was 80 rounds fired. Taking a Life to them isn’t important. Plus we have to watch were we go.

The second I enter a new place I never been I’m checking out the exits. I do a 360 degree picture in my mind where the exits are. About 5 decades ago being like this paid off. I’m working for a car dealership and took a new car over to the body shop. The guy was welding near a open gallon of solvent that caught fire with the used rags. The place filled up with thick smoke. Crazy was outside. The owner asked me why didn’t I fight the fire? I told him I just got married and had my first kid plus all the real hero’s are dead.

·
Premium Member
2,346 Posts
The anger of that young man stems from his white privilege. He's obviously a racist and the shooting was white supremist motivated. Blame Trump!!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Just makes us wonder is a 1911 with three 8 rd 45acp mags enough or a magnum revolver 6 rds with two speed loaders enough. Guys, gals it’s time to rethink. I’m sure six rounds of either handgun should solve any situation but it’s the “what if’s?” I think about. There was 80 rounds fired. Taking a Life to them isn’t important. Plus we have to watch were we go.
Good point about the number of rounds we carry. I the vast majority of the time we're dealing with one or two shooters, where one may have a Glock with a 33 round mag. They just spray and pray. There usually isn't a need to have to go up against 4, 5, 6 or more shooters. In that case, it's time to hunker down and only shoot back to save your bacon.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
The anger of that young man stems from his white privilege. He's obviously a racist and the shooting was white supremist motivated. Blame Trump!!
Shooter is black and so were all those he shot.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts