1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure whether or not this is necessarily political, but I had the opportunity to meet Col. Oliver North this morning and shake his hand, and it was certainly the high-point of my day today, so I wanted to share. Here's a picture of me shaking Col. North's hand. I've wanted to do that for a lot of years now, and never dreamed I'd actually be able to one day.

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
Good deal. I had a chance to hear him speak not too long ago. Great guy as far as I'm concerned.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
He came and spoke at our church a couple years ago, I had to miss that day but I heard he gave an awesome speech.

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
I consider Col. North another of our American heroes who has shown honor and loyalty above and beyond. :rock:

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
That is awesome you got to meet Col North. Another American who they tried to throw under the bus at one time, but I have much respect for him for always standing by his beliefs, which I can identify with.

I would say this thread is political; Col North is a true American who was dragged into a political situation, and now obviously holds his own political viewpoints and has some influence in conservative media.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.