1911Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local gun shop has a Novak High Power in 40 S&W on consignment for $1400. The dealer said that this was one of a run of 100 that Novak did a few years ago. What's the "story" on Novak High Powers? Is $1400 a good price?

Thanks,

Jules Lewis

·
Registered
952 Posts
I own 3 Novak Browning worked Hi-Powers. The last one was worked in 1993. 2 have the Special Ops Package, and one only has sights, trigger and reliability package. All have been shot extensively over the years and still keep ticking flawlessly. 100% reliability!

You didn't state which modifications were completed, so I can't honestly say $1400 is a good price. If it's a 1 of 100 run, the pistol are usually marked in that manner. My last Special Ops Package price was in the low $600's at the time. I'm sure prices have escalated substantially the last 12 years.

My Novak Spec Ops mod's were: Night sights, trigger, reliabiltiy, hand stippled front and back straps, barrels crowned, carry package, mag well opened, Spegal grips (one is Delrins), extended strong side safeties. I've been very pleased over the years.......

Wags

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.