1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping to run into someone who has photos of this gun or may even actually own one.

It is supposed to be a limited edition run of 100.

Apparently the pistol in question was featured in the December 1994 edition of Guns but I only started reading that publication three years ago so I am out of luck there too.

How about it, anyone have any info on this pistol?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Well, here's a picture of one. It belongs to another fellow forum member who was kind enough to let me sell it to him! It has a few special features beyond the Special Ops package, which I'll elaborate on later. Enjoy the picture, though!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Darn but that is a fine looking handgun.

Novaks is about 2.5 hours away from me. I may have to make a road trip soon.

I wonder if it shoots as good as it looks?

·
Banned
1,482 Posts
I may be the customer Allan was referring to. I did buy one from him and it shoots and handles great! I'm a 45 caliber guy, all 1911's, but when Allan took this little beauty out of it's gunrug, it was so interesting, I had to handle it. Once handling, well... you know what happens. I had considered adding a 9mm to my collection, and this was it! I would highly recommend one--just a pleasure to shoot, and a nice little change of pace from the 45's or whatever else might be in your collection. Call Allan and Terry, find out what these guys might have in stock and buy one know, they're as beautiful to work with as they look, no doubt.

------------------
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." --Thomas Jefferson to Charles Yancey, 1816.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Don't forget about Jim Garthwaite. I've heard he makes a Helluva BHP! I'm sending one to him as soon as I get the dinero!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by hoser:
Don't forget about Jim Garthwaite. I've heard he makes a Helluva BHP! I'm sending one to him as soon as I get the dinero!
Anyone have a web page address for Mr. garthwaite or an address/phone #?

·
Registered
977 Posts
Hoser, No biggie! Many of us visit there, too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts