1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nutnfancy of YouTube fame reviews a Nighthawk Custom GRP. I know he has a lot of detractors, but I've found him to be unbiased in his opinions. He unabashedly says it's the best 1911 he's ever shot.
https://youtu.be/XwvLdX5xd8c

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
and he mentioned he oiled the Remington R1 not the $3000 Nighthawk. scratching my head over here

·
Registered
71 Posts
He is who he is. I watch his stuff off and on. If I feel like giving it the time, I find him entertaining and mildly educational. He's right about stuff failing in the desert, though. High desert, low desert, the environment just seems brutal on gear. Gotta be better than a swamp, though. :)

Nice to see him giving NHC some love and a good plug for the NRA and NRA-ILA considering what some YouTubers are doing out there.

·
Registered
924 Posts
From Nutnfancy, "the best 1911" isn't that high a praise. He's not a huge 1911 fan.

·
Banned
2,198 Posts
From Nutnfancy, "the best 1911" isn't that high a praise. He's not a huge 1911 fan.
Not that he is or isn't a huge fan, it's the fact that in the video he actually admits he has little experience with 1911s.

I think it's great he likes it more than the lower cost options he has fired but he certainly doesn't have a wealth of knowledge or experience on the subject by any means.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
the guy is annoying enough without dropping the pistol in the dirt and not cleaning it before shooting it. can't watch past when he starts shooting.
I've never seen this guy or his videos before. I agree, he is annoying. Very annoying, and I don't understand why anyone would watch any of his videos. He drops a borrowed Night Hawk Custom 1911 pistol in the sand and gives a fake apology that's obviously insincere. :mad: And it's not even my NHC.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have never seen this Lt Col NumNuts before so to see him drop the Nighthawk in the dirt and acts like OOppss... Sorry Then tries to just wipe it off with his dirty glove !!!
I had to stop watching as he says I don't get why someone would spend $1000's on a 1911. I just couldn't watch anymore!
This guy is a total uneducated dumba$$.
What a disrespectful piece of crap!! That and anyone who can have a gun fall out of his hand has NO business with a gun to begin with !!
Personal if it was my gun I would beat him like a red headed step child.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Is the guy cross eye dominate?
If you are going to review a gun, get the facts first.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts