1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's coming to my podunk town to check out a solar plant just completed,not much brains or rotten due dilligence where he's going.He' been to Sarasota I believe and Tampa,but Arcadia?Hell,it wasn't until 15 or so years ago that the town even showed up on a national map.Now this is cowboy city still to a point,it has mellowed out in the 20 some years I've been here but it's still pretty raw out in the county.Back in the early days of being civilized (1800's something oficially) Florida history knows this place as bad butt individuals.There's supposed cases of ranchers from Okeechobee and farther away riding into town to hire a few 'problem solvers' and for the right price this is where you found the guys to help you out.Up untill about 15 years ago the KKK still had a yearly gathering on the courthouse steps and they didn't disappear because they stopped.Well,they did book 45 rooms in the Holiday Inn Express (haaa,it's fairly new but the equivolent to an old run down HoJo's) for the Secret Service guys.That is alot of guys I think but I think he'd be better off staying in one surrounding liberal retirement cities.Is it me or does he try to do dumber stuff every adventure he takes?I caught a glimpse of a CNN cation real fast that he's giving trillions? to Pakistan or one of our 'buddies'.Could have millions but my mouth dropped so I think it was with a T.Is that the best thing we have to do with that much money?How about fixing a few domestic problems and they can have the leftover.My Grandfather always told me in the 70's we'd be Russia and they'll be us-kiss my butt if the elected officials aren't pushing us there the best they can.Oh, who'se thse guys and b...gals anyway,I don't know anyone in a few states that votes for them.I grew up in NY untill I was out of school and bailed,but everyone I still know there had nothing to do with Hillary bing welcome.I'm about ready to start smoking a big Marley doobie every day to forget there's so many uninstitutionalized tarts on the loose and I'll be high and paranoid so I won't carry and shoot some idiot to save more oxygen for 'normal' people.

Sorry,delete or edit as needed since I started ranting and got political.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Saw him last week in San Fran. I don't know how big your town is, but if it has more than one traffic light be prepared for gridlock.

·
Premium Member
3,495 Posts
He's coming to my podunk town.
I'm sorry. It could be a good time to go on a mini vacation somewhere else while "he" is visiting your area.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
...but if it has more than one traffic light be prepared for gridlock.
Heh; if his 'podunk' town is anything like the one I grew up in then the traffic light would draw more attention than this particular President...

·
Premium Member
15,298 Posts
Sorry,delete or edit as needed since I started ranting and got political.
Is that what it is? :biglaugh: But since you know it doesn't belong here, why post just to make a mod have to close it?

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
FWIW - I think now that Arcadia does have more than one traffic light...not many, but still more than one! LOL

Yes...the Grand Exalted Leader bamster is coming to Florida...I wouldn't worry about where he's staying as it's not unusual to have the USSS block out a lot of rooms in varying places (I can pretty much assure you he's not staying at the Arcadia Holiday Inn though!!!)

He'll be visiting several locations throughout the State and some of our people will be assigned to assist with the details (glad I'm not going to be one of them...like when Clinton went to the Daytona Speedway I'd refuse in good conscience to assist)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.