1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 227 Posts

·
Banned
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By way of press release dated 12/17 and on the website.
Valor Black $1913
Valor SS $1594
VBOB SS $1658
VBOB Black $2040

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
More.....

Dan Wesson Guardian (9mm) Item # and Suggested Retail Price: #01985 $1,530

·
Banned
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More.....

Dan Wesson Guardian (9mm) Item # and Suggested Retail Price: #01985 $1,530
With an alloy frame (too bad it is not in 45- I know Keith, we are never satisfied :)-keep up the good work.)

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Updates are starting with some pictures and pricing updates. Full descriptions and updated photos will follow soon.
For the new pictures that are up like the S.S. Valor and Vbob. These were prototype models so a few things will be different. The cocking serrations will be slightly thicker, Note the EB thumb safety, That will also change to ours and the checkering on the front strap will actually come up about 4-6 lines more and still be clean at the top. The rest is true to model.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Yes they have but their pictures and info have not been updated yet
Ah nutz :( I was just going by the press releases :(

Looks like the 2010 RZ45 MRSP is $1275 then.

·
Banned
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Next year Dumbell2 :)
Thanks Keith-you are turning me from a DW aficionado into a DW collector!
When I woke up yesterday morning I did not own a single DW- now I own 3 and intend to add at least a couple more once the 2010s come out.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
A mere 12% price increase on the Heritage for a much better gun.
...and therein lies my desire for details. Hopefully the differences will be posted soon.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I listed everything in the other thread. It probably won't be on the website. What else do you want to know?

·
Registered
167 Posts
I am only with my iphone today. Could someone post a link to the DW site you are talking about.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I listed everything in the other thread. It probably won't be on the website. What else do you want to know?
You implied that there were some other changes besides going to the forged frame, improved fire control group, and in house thumb safety for the Heritage. Someone else posted it would have rubber grips .... that true? What else? Different sights?

I am only with my iphone today. Could someone post a link to the DW site you are talking about.
There's this plus look at the press releases..... http://cz-usa.com/products/by-category/full-size/

·
Banned
1,327 Posts
By way of press release dated 12/17 and on the website.
Valor Black $1913
Valor SS $1594
VBOB SS $1658
VBOB Black $2040
Thats a $382 difference between the black and the stainless VBOB...

That better be one helluva finish...

Keith???

·
Registered
872 Posts
With an alloy frame (too bad it is not in 45- I know Keith, we are never satisfied :)-keep up the good work.)
I am way more than satisfied with my $1000 CBOB..

I want a alloy frame bobbed Commander in .45 too...The only options I'm considering are a new Colt XSE to get bobbed, or a fusion kit..I carried a Colt Defender before the CBOB and really feel the extra 10.4oz after 3-4 hrs at 2lbs.9.5oz (41.5oz) all loaded up....Alloy frame is 31.1 oz loaded up.

The prices above just scared me a bit...I'm sure the Valors as good as the $2-3000 guns out there but I think the CBOB is right up there too..

Is the whole line going to $1500 and up or just the Valors?
Will we still have the RZ and PM ?
I know CBOB to CA only...I'm baffled at that one..

I'm gonna rush to GB or GA and get an 09 Razorback 10mm today even though I can't really afford it right now..I just gotta have another one of these and I don't see any need for a forged frame, or a black finish..

Thanks for posting that.. .I'm on a mission today...

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Thats a $382 difference between the black and the stainless VBOB...

That better be one helluva finish... Keith???
Check the costs of an Ion Bond finish which is also a molecular bond type like Keith mentioned for the 2010s. It's well in line.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Yup the black difference is only $319 for the Valor - less super duper....

Also, didn't Keith say there would be no MSRP over $2000, last minute changes I guess.

1 - 20 of 227 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.