1911Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1176 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'll join in....

Here's my PM3-P. Bought it last year, only mod is a set of wrap around Pachmyr grips. Ain't broke, don't fix it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Here's my PMA-S. Only change to it, was replacing the original slide stop, with a GI version. Otherwise, it's almost perfection as is.

·
Registered
114 Posts
not the best PMDP pic but here it is...

Still going strong after many cases of ammo. I did break down and replace the grips with Gunners, changed the recoil spring setup to G.I. and repainted the sights.

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
Razorback #004

Mods, Teddy Jacobson's "Street Reliability Package" he jeweled the trigger & hammer, worked the trigger.

I replaced the DW grips with a pair of Navidrex micarta "slim" grips, replaced original magazines with Colt's Delta Elite mags.

12-34hom

Attachments

·
Registered
728 Posts
Mods, 38 Super, Custom Lazering, STi trigger (3.25 lbs.), Two-tone, Ed Brown Memory Groove safety, Shark Gill cocking serrations, Wicked Grips custom stocks.

·
Registered
317 Posts
DW PMA-B, Cushioned FLGR, custom grips. Other than that, it's stock.

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
My new PTM-S

Just acquired this one owner DW, has the following mods:

Ed Brown magazine well w/ 30 LPI checkering on the MSH. Mag well was hand-blended to the frame well.

Tripp Research satin Hard Cobrachrome (HC) throughout and all small parts (except on sear).

Tripp 3lb Crisp Trigger job.

Tripp Custom 30 LPI checkering on front strap.

Tripp Custom high-cut under trigger guard.

Novak-installed Extreme Duty adjustable tritium night sights. Green 3-dot.

High End Coccobolo Grips.

Boy, oh Boy was this ever a find..........

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
My bad, this one needed a little more DOF for better composition.

38 super set up for my oldest daughter. Dad would be shooting this except for spending way too much time with the 52-2 and 952-2.

Grip replacement, ed brown bushing and plug, and 14 lb recoil spring.

Also a little loving refinishing to change the look of the stainless. Even though its not a carry gun, also dehorned and softened the sharpness of the checkering.

Hopefully CZ/DW will see their way to making another run of these of the pm7 style.

Attachments

·
Banned
41 Posts
How do you insert picture on this thread?

everytime I click on insert picture icon, the script prompt show up and ask me to enter the text to be formated. Please tell me how to post picture.

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
MY Pointman PM-1 SS

Here is my Pointman, had it for about 6 weeks now. All I can say is...... I am currently saving cash for my next DW. Only mod is the Alumagrips.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
New 10mm CBOB

Here are some pics of my brand new CBOB. Everything is stock at this point. Thinking of getting some olive alumagrips with agressive checking. If you have a grip suggestion please post on new thread or pm me. Want to keep this thread on track. :rock: :rock:

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here is my PMA-S, have had it about 2 years, carry it often for hiking, hunting,fishing,snowshoeing, and ATV ing.
Homemade front sight.
Lightly polished the feed ramp.
Rounded the sharp corners off the rear sight.
CMC Powermags.

my first post hope it works!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Pointman 7 .45

Here are a few pics of my Pointman 7. I have added the Tactical Alumagrips and a Wilson 188 Mag well. I really like the alumagrips and chris was great in getting them to me. The fit and finish are A+++. The Wilson 47 Mags. work great and would not think about using anything else. If not broke why fix it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 1176 Posts