1911Forum banner
1161 - 1176 of 1176 Posts

·
Registered
4,422 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Picked these up last week also but was only able to meet the seller of the Wraith tonight at the FFL.
And the bonus, it's 10mm.
Tire Wheel Hood Automotive tire Tread

And a PM3-P
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
51 Posts

My trusty ECO, been carrying this thing around since 2014~ a little snappy but totally reliable as long as it is kept reasonably clean and lubed.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Vigil CCO 9mm. I change the safety for an Ed Brown Ambi, as I'm a lefty. The grips are coolhand on Amazon. Everything else is stock. I love the look and grip of the stock DW grips but they literally gave me a nasty rash carrying IWB.

This is a great gun btw.

·
Premium Member
6,354 Posts
New holster and I like the photo, hope you will too:

Textile Sleeve Gesture Everyday carry Knife

.40S&W/10mm, convertible commander-sized "Valor" in its new Garrett holster.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Picked this rare bird (or should I say Coyote) up today at the FFL today. I haven't seen one of these for sale since I started collecting DW's. It is in excellent shape and still has its cardboard box intact. Doesn't look to be shot too much but as I have read on these they aren't the greatest by any means.
Wheel Window Wood Shotgun Floor
Wood Table Shotgun Floor Flooring

·
Premium Member
6,354 Posts
Picked this rare bird (or should I say Coyote) up today at the FFL today. I haven't seen one of these for sale since I started collecting DW's. It is in excellent shape and still has its cardboard box intact. Doesn't look to be shot too much but as I have read on these they aren't the greatest by any means.
Very nice looking rifle.

At a glance, that looks like my visual memory of the Winchester "Wildcat" that I bought for use teaching B.S.A. "Rifle" merit-badge. Usually we use the range's equipment... so the "Wildcat" is for 1:1-ish* follow-ups; not often used. The only part that looks different to my recollection is the magazine-well; even that is only a little different. Seems like the "Wildcat" has the opening built into the trigger-guard. After work, I'll make a detailed comparison. Even the model names encourage the comparison.

*- B.S.A. rules, in effect, preclude 1:1 lessons; but sometimes there's only one student and >=1 observer.

Reactions: DWboy

·
Premium Member
6,354 Posts
@tgt_usa
These were made/sourced from Armscore at the time. Says made in the USA but I think assembled may be more like it.
The same may be true of the Winchester "Wildcat". My recollection is that the "Wildcat" was built for Winchester ... but vaguely thinking it was a Russian maker.

Reactions: DWboy
1161 - 1176 of 1176 Posts