1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1821 - 1840 of 1864 Posts

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
It's probably just Photoflubit's typical stupidity, but NOTHING posts correctly these days. Case in point - my posts today, and this test.

But SOMETIMES... many days later... I'll re-visit a thread I'd posted in earlier, and THEN the picture(s) will appear! :mad::mad::mad:

I know Photoflubit is run by the Chuds :rolleyes:, but is there anything one can DO - short of throttling the Chuds for the pure enjoyment of it?

·
Premium Member
3,255 Posts
Assuming you have the pics on your computer, simply use the "Go Advanced" button to the right of "Post Quick Reply" just below the message you're going to post. When you get to the "Go Advanced" page, find the paper clip in the center of the top line of options. Press on the paper clip and it will take you to the "Manage Attachments" window at the top left.

Then, click on one of the "choose file" buttons and you can browse your PC for the pics you want. Once you find the file on your PC, click on it and choose "open." That file will then show on your "Manage Attachment" window. You can upload up to 9 pics. Finally, click "Upload" in the lower right of the window and you're done by clicking on "Submit Reply." The pics are a larger thumbnail which you can enlarge multiple times by clicking on the pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi vb1911,

In the PM section I cannot see the replies I have sent to other members unless they reply back again. Is there any way to see a reply before the other user PM's back or see my reply in the case of my reply being the last message in a series of PM's.

The biggest reason I ask is I like to look back at my replies to be sure I sent them correctly.

Thanks,

twofish

·
Administrator
892 Posts
Go to UserCP > Edit Options > Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default and checkmark the box.

This will save a copy of every PM you send into your Sent Messages folder.

Thanks,
- JB

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Using VGY.ME for photos?

Signed up on the VGY.ME free photo hosting/posting site....done..got some test pics uploaded to their site...my question...how the heck do you post a pic to here? Anyone using that site that could offer some insight? Thanks

1821 - 1840 of 1864 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.