1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh lordy, I'm not sure we are even allowed to speak his name here, but everyone's favorite "stand your ground" guy from Florida is once again in hot water - this time arrested for fighting with his girlfriend, and having guns, and who knows what else going on.

Humm, domestic violence, maybe at least we won't have to read about him shooting anyone else since it sounds like he's going to be disarmed for good.

Oh, and the news says, he says, "Everyone is conspiring against me." ;)

BTW - I thought he was married, do all you married guys have girlfriends on the side (or just the ones I meet... :( ).

Anyway - grab your popcorn the media circus should be in full swing by morning!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Yeah, I just saw the article. Doesn't look like he can catch a break!

Knowing that all eyes are on him, especially when firearms are concerned, it was a pretty stupid thing to do *IF* the story is true (her side anyways).

We'll have to wait and see how this plays out. Seeing that she started another media circus immediately after his acquittal with the divorce and the other police call-they dropped charges right?, not sure of her intent here. I have no insight, just maybe a bit cynical.

We shall see...We shall see.

·
Administrator
74,033 Posts
They both called 911 separately and gave their side of the story. He's claiming she was the one who flipped out and broke the table. He also denies aiming a gun at her. It's just like when he and his ex-wife had a fight and she claimed that he brandished a firearm, only to retract that statement days later. He's either really stupid to keep getting himself into trouble, or else he's carelessly associating himself with people willing to get him into trouble. Either way it sucks to be him.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
IF he's not guilty in this instance he's going to need to get some recording devices to keep on his person at all times. Probably not a bad idea for most people, really.

·
Administrator
18,611 Posts
Kinda off topic...yes?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.