1911Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Called again this am. I also told the office that I voted against Issue 1 simply to vote against Taft and his proposal because I was upset with him and lack of progress on CC. That's another thought, whether you voted for Issue 1 or against it, since it failed you could tell him you voted against it simply to vote against any issue the governor now wants, since he has turned against us. Let him know that if he goes against what he originally promised and turned against us, he will get consequences.

·
Premium Member
4,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Keep calling. This is it. We need to push and let our voices be heard if we want to pass this thing, or it will die and have to be brought back up.

If you haven't called, call, it just takes a minute.

http://www.ohioccw.org/

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
I sent three E-mails this AM to Governor Taft, Senator White and Rep. Brooks and all were returned unread. I guess I will have to call tomorrow again, but I'm not happy none of them replied.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Unlike the representatives' and senators' offices I called today, Taft's office doesn't log your name or county (doesn't care). The govenor's office staff only tracks which phone numbers are used to call in (via caller I.D.)--in other words, you can be counted as many times as you like, by using different numbers at work, home, cell phone, pay phone.... We'd best assume the other side is doing just that, and, consequently, do the same. smity

·
Registered
523 Posts
I called Taft this morning and said "I am calling regarding the concealed carry issue"

The lady that answered said... "In support of?"

"yes"

I hope that means the support calls are much greater than the against calls.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts