1911Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alloy framed Champion Loaded w/factory night sights? Dealer has one for around six, I have not seen this one but I believe it is either matt black or parkerized.

------------------
DEATH TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Don't have the LW champion but just bought a 'compact', (lw officers size frame, champion length slide). After shooting it I found it hit approx 9" high at 25 yd, called SA and they said send in the slide and they'll make it hit where I want. After 200rds of HB it's not malf'ed even once. It's well fitted with an excellent trigger pull (probably 4lb or less)very smooth. Recoil is fairly mild with full power stuff. Will let you know how SA handles the repair work...FWIW they seem to be making extremely nice pistols these days.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Originally posted by UdontnoME:
alloy framed Champion Loaded w/factory night sights? Dealer has one for around six, I have not seen this one but I believe it is either matt black or parkerized.

Well, mine's a park'ed Champion w/ nightsights but it's not a LW model (I thought those were all matt finish). I paid $689. Been a great shooter since I replaced the factory mag springs and followers with CMC Shooting Star 8 round kits.
Also had to replace the link pin but that was no biggie.

Couldn't be happier with it.

Mac

1 - 3 of 3 Posts