1911Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we are still playing what would we like to see @ 2006 shot, nothing, and I mean nothing will make more of a statement for DW/CZ than a longslide 10mm and/or a 45 Super Global Hunter.

Consider making a special run like you did with the RZ for us diehard Dan Wesson fans. I'm sure a lot of us would pony up and pre pay, I know I would.

So lets get the ball rolling, Im in. What say you :D

Photo for the drool effect

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
I too would be interested in such a model, especially in 10MM. I'm not sure you would sell as many as the Razorbacks, but I've been wrong alot anymore. Holsters would be a small problem for thoses who would hunt or CCW them, but some custom holstermaker would help out there.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Make that a...

checkered front strap and I'll take one for CHRISTmas!

Tom

·
Registered
94 Posts
GH ramped or not?

If that's a ramped barrel....sign me up!

·
Registered
844 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

Yep, The GH is on the Christmas list!

Thanks,
Bob
DWF/CZ

·
Registered
262 Posts
wow!

One Global Hunter in 10mm (with double stack mag?) for me please! I already have a perfect ho(me)lster for it. :p

I acquired this drop/thigh holster rig in preparation of accommodating my 'soon-to-be-comped' Razorback. Longslide? No problem!

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
1911snob said:
Since we are still playing what would we like to see @ 2006 shot, nothing, and I mean nothing will make more of a statement for DW/CZ than a longslide 10mm and/or a 45 Super Global Hunter.

Consider making a special run like you did with the RZ for us diehard Dan Wesson fans. I'm sure a lot of us would pony up and pre pay, I know I would.

So lets get the ball rolling, Im in. What say you :D

Photo for the drool effect

OMG! What a sweet looking pistol. Oh, how I wish Clark would make a .460 Rowland conversion for a longslide 1911...

But then again, I'd be okay with some really hot 10. Especially out of a barrel that long. Can you say, "Daaaaaamn!":cool:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hey, That's Mine.:grumble:

Hope they do produce some more of these, cause you fellas will love the way it shoots. Since Bob said it is on the Christmas list, I wonder if anything will have changed on it. I.E. Internal vs. External extractors ETC....

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Renegade360 said:
Hey, That's Mine.:grumble:

Hope they do produce some more of these, cause you fellas will love the way it shoots. Since Bob said it is on the Christmas list, I wonder if anything will have changed on it. I.E. Internal vs. External extractors ETC....
I knew it was somebody here :D no need to grumble as I meant no harm. If you like I can delete pics, just let me know.

·
Registered
394 Posts
No problemo, I wouldn't have posted the pics if I didn't want to share, I was just having some fun. I'm glad you like it & I hope DW makes some more of them.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dave Severns said:
Ahhh....there now, all better. OK, snob, you wanna lead the first round of 'Kumbaya"? :)

naw, I was thinking 60 paces would be fun :D but before I commit, I need a FO front sight ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts